Landscape Watercolours Workshop
led by local Blue Mountains artist Jennie Deane of Hiccup Art.
Saturday 27th February, 2.30pm - 4.30pm. Cost $50 per person.
During this afternoon workshop you will be introduced to water colours. You'll learn simple line drawing, how to use, mix and control water colour paints. You will take home a finished landscape piece ready to frame plus a water colour card to paint on.
What you will learn:
- Simple drawing techniques
- Landscape composition
- Water colour techniques
- Colour mixing
- Paper choices
What you will get:
- A relaxing few hours of water colour painting
- A finished piece, ready to frame
- A blank water colour card to paint at home
- An information sheet
- Tea / coffee and cake
What to bring:
- All materials are provided. Jennie will bring some example pictures and garden flowers to work from
What to wear:
- Casual - water colours aren't generally messy but don't wear your favourite outfit
- Adults, no previous experience necessary
- Both Chapters & Leaves and Jennie adhere to Covid Safe guidelines; social distancing and sanitizer is readily available throughout the workshop.